Queensland Probate Lawyers in Brisbane
Helping You Settle The Affairs of Your Loved One’s Estate In Your Time of Need
Losing a loved one is a truly difficult time. The legal responsibilities that come with settling the affairs of those who have passed on often complicate the matter further — this is where Queensland Probate can help you.
Our team will guide you through the process of obtaining Grant of Probate from the Supreme Court of Queensland with the utmost sensitivity and care to make it as painless as possible.
We will assign your application for Grant of Probate, whether made online or with us directly, to our team of highly experienced probate lawyers that will process your application quickly, ensuring the affairs of the estate are tied up properly and cost-effectively.
We Offer A Low Cost, Fixed Fee Service To Our Clients
Our Fixed Fee (Plus GST and Outlays)
Plus the following fees and outlays:
GST on Professional Fees — $117
1. Death Certificate From The Registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages — $58.65*
2. Advertising Fees For The Queensland Law Reporter — $161.70*
3. Supreme Court of Queensland Filing Fee — $748.10*
4. Express Postage for Documents and Filing — $36.20*
* Please note that the above outlays are subject to change from time to time and that Queensland Probate does not have any control over such changes
What Does The Application For Probate Process Look Like?
Why Work With Queensland Probate?
Experienced lawyers handling your application
Cost effective, easily accessed online service
Saves you time and reduces hassles
Easily check the status of your application
Ongoing support throughout the application process
Advanced technology that keeps your information secure